As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, here are five popular areas in Karachi, Pakistan, where people often consider buying houses due to their reputation for residential living, amenities, and accessibility. However, please note that real estate trends can change over time, and it’s advisable to consult with local real estate experts or conduct recent research for the most up-to-date information.
- Defence Housing Authority (DHA): DHA is known for its well-planned communities, security, and modern amenities. It’s a popular choice for many due to its various phases and sectors catering to different income levels.
- Clifton: Clifton is a upscale neighborhood with a mix of residential and commercial properties. It’s close to the sea and offers a luxurious living experience with numerous restaurants, cafes, and shopping centers.
- Gulshan-e-Iqbal: This area offers a diverse range of housing options and is known for its central location. It’s one of the older and more established neighborhoods in Karachi.
- Bahria Town Karachi: Part of the Bahria Town chain, this gated community offers modern infrastructure, entertainment options, and a variety of amenities.
- North Nazimabad: This is a relatively older but well-developed residential area that continues to be popular due to its accessibility, schools, and markets.
Please keep in mind that Karachi’s real estate market can be complex and can change rapidly. Factors such as infrastructure development, security, and commercial growth can impact the desirability and value of different areas. It’s always a good idea to do thorough research, consult with local real estate experts, and visit the areas personally to get a better understanding of the current real estate landscape.